페로정품

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자BTS 조회 0회 작성일 2022-07-04 20:47:20 댓글 0

본문

Beware the Fake Sasher Tools!

You may have seen some tools popping up lately that look like our PQW Sasher Tools. Unfortunately, these are fakes and have been copied from our original, genuine, high quality, trademarked Sasher Tools (bias maker, among other things).

Make sure you watch this video to see us compare our genuine, high quality PQW Sasher Tools against the fake tools.

Guess what?! The fake tools are terrible quality, melt when the iron is placed against them, aren't sized correctly, and don't do the job they say they do.

Don't get caught. The fake tools are cheap for a reason!

You can support our small Australian business by buying our original PQW Sasher Tools from our website - www.pqw.com.au .
Pamela Glossop : Hope you can do something about the fakes.
Sandy Wood : I'm so sorry this has happened to you! Thankfully I have YOUR product - the set of 10 on the black card - great product and works wonderfully!
Susan Grant : Good on you Pauline for exposing these crooked people and protecting your hard earned tools. Shame on them and anyone looking for a cheap alternative. All are not created equal which you have so very well shown. Cheap is as cheap does. I would much rather pay the extra for quality, long lasting products, especially made in Australia, not cheap junk from overseas. I purchased mine from you a few years ago, they are very well used and look just as good now as they did when I purchased them.
Mary Viti : Pauline, Thanks for showing us the BIG difference in QUALITY. I will definitely save up and buy your product.
Sew 4Fun : Thankfully I bought the original sasher tools from Pauline and I’m so glad I did. They work brilliantly, thanks Pauline. These tools make quilt ironing binding strips an absolute breeze. Pauline makes it look easy in her videos because her tools are so well designed. I can’t recommend these tools highly enough. Avoid the fakes, don’t get ripped off and support our small businesses. Win-win.

African Mahogany vs Genuine Mahogany Tone: 5 Ways to Identify

#mahogany #mahoganywood #woodworking

African Mahogany vs Genuine Mahogany: 5 Ways to Identify

It's not always easy to tell the difference between Khaya Mahogany and Honduran Mahogany. Despite what some woodworkers claim, board weight or density is not a reliable indicator.

Although there are many types of mahogany wood, this video is about the two major commercially available species.

I've seen plenty of African Mahogany that looks like Genuine. I've also seen Honduras with Khaya characteristics. Often, high quality Khaya can be a cheap mahogany alternative. Unfortunately, those same desirable wood properties can make it difficult to distinguish from Genuine.

In this video, we are not giving tips on working with mahogany. Instead, we look at the visual mahogany wood properties of both African Mahogany and Genuine Mahogany, also known as Honduran or Honduras Mahogany.

Additionally, I give you five tips to help determine if the board you are looking at is Genuine or African.

The five tips in this video are an abridged version of the 8 methods we discuss on our website for distinguishing African from Honduran Mahogany tonewood.

#1. Grain. Genuine Mahogany grain tends to be fine, slight and uniform. African Mahogany grain is usually more open, erratic, and inconsistent.

#2. Figure. African tends to have more figured grain than Honduras. It can have ribbon luster, undulating roped or chatoyant grain. Genuine rarely exhibits wild figure. When it does, it’s typically tight flame or subtle curl.

#3. Color. Color is not the best indicator for this specie comparison. But, it is worth noting. Generally speaking, Honduran has a uniform, dark rich brown based color. Whereas, African exhibits color variations and has a slightly reddish hue.

#4. Dark Pencil Lines. In all honesty, I have not idea what the hell these things are called. However, when you see them consistently you are looking at Khaya. They are thin vertical lines in the board with accumulations of either dark mineral or dirt.

#5. Machining. Genuine Mahogany cuts like butter. African Khaya is prone to fuzzing and grain tear-out. The elevated silica content in Khaya interferes with cutting blades. Thus, with certain millwork-intensive projects, substituting Khaya for Genuine is a poor idea, regardless of the visual similarities between the two species.

#6. Price. How much did you pay for it? Generally speaking, Genuine is roughly twice the price of African.

#7. Name. Genuine is the premium option. Accordingly, when people pay for Genuine, they want you to know it. Thus, the board, millwork, furniture or product will be specifically identified as Genuine or Honduras. Alternatively, when a lessor mahogany is used, it’s typically referred to generically as “Mahogany.”

#8. Import Paperwork. If the wood is new stock, you can request import documentation from your supplier. CITES documents are required to bring Genuine into the United States. However, any imported woods are required to have a United States Department of Agriculture PPQ form 505 which correctly identifies the specie and country of origin. Not all suppliers will either have or provide this information but it’s worth a shot if all else fails.

DON'T CLICK THIS : https://bit.ly/2s0LyPT

Full article here:
https://www.commercialforestproducts.com/what-happened-to-the-good-mahogany/

See what artist-turned woodworker Andy Phillip does with his mahogany and exotic wood cut offs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFDVq-3Y6J8\u0026t=19s

Want to see how we grade Genuine Mahogany guitar tonewood? Then check out our video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsk-jgX1MVg

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Your overlord says to watch: "Pau Ferro Wood"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMDcHy1oC90
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Tonefiend : Great info!
Molly Ondich : Great job Steve! Great info. This is a question I’ve long had. And, I absolutely love your transitions you never fail to make me throughly engaged.
oldrick325 : Hey Steve! Dave here from MLP. Good vid! For me, the distinct "ribbon" striping that seems to move when you walk past it (there's a word for that) is really evident in much African mahog. I don't see such ribbon or "moving" effect in genuine..
Houndsman One : Really informative video, Steve. I watched this video 2 times and learned more from your highlighted points about mahogany wood. Have a fine weekend.
mohd gaith : Thanks Steve. But if I already purchased african instead of the genuine, then what are disadvantages? I assume none and it can be a less expensive alternative. Pls correct if i am wrong.

LEGIT CHECK Lacoste Classic POLO Shirt | BabyShopperSG

Authenticity Check of lacoste polo shirt bought from someone else or online shop.

1) Ask the seller for proof of purchase – most online sellers will give you gift receipts or send you a copy of the original receipt.

2) Check the logo - most fakes have bad logos with distorted lines and stitching. They also often use the wrong color thread. The crocodile should be dark green on a white patch, The claws and teeth of the crocodile should be distinct, and its top jaw should be smaller than the bottom one.

3) Check the sizing – Lacoste uses numbers for sizing, not small, medium and large

4) Check the Fabric – Most fakes are made with much thinner cloth than genuine Lacoste shirts. If you put your hand inside the shirt, and you can see it through the cloth, then it’s almost certainly a fake. You can also check the weave to see if it matches Lacoste’s exclusive “petit pique” patter

5) Check the Buttons – Real Lacoste buttons are usually mother-of-pearl. The shape is flat and slightly saddle-like in the middle. There are 2 holes for needles (on the upper and lower parts). There is usually no writing on the button. A genuine button will have a clearly defined rim around it

6) Check the care instruction tag and the Label – On a new Lacoste shirt with an ironed on label, the Lacoste label will look like the example shown below. Most fake Lacoste makers don’t do a thorough job on the label. In particular, the lettering and logo are usually have blurred edges.

7) Check the Tag – An authentic Lacoste Classic shirt will come with only 1 tag like this one. Again, this an area in which most forgers don’t put in a lot of effort. If your item doesn’t come with tag with classic code L12.12 10 XXX (XXX colour code) then it’s not authentic.

8) Check the Label – Most fake Lacoste makers don’t do a thorough job on the label. In particular, the lettering and logo are usually have blurred edges.

https://www.instagram.com/babyshoppersg
Jhona B. Vlog 彡LIFERSミ : Thank you for sharing this very informative.
Millennial ShopperSG : Thank you for this video! More like this pls
Steff and Novz : Very informative yan sis! Para hindi mabudol sa mga ja-fake.hehe
Anabel Channel : thank you for sharing Godbless #Knottingserious
MeannLike : Oh very important always check the logo, thank u dear for sharing.

#페로정품

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 9,534건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.areand.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz