jce

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자지모 조회 47회 작성일 2021-12-01 11:36:58 댓글 0

본문

COACH SAYS THAT THESE LEVEL 4 CHEERLEADERS ARE LEVEL 1!

Hey Family!! Do you want early access to our videos, unedited videos, and exclusive videos? Join our Patreon account: https://www.patreon.com/twosockz?fan_landing=true

Make sure you are SUBSCRIBED with post notifications turned on... #Cheer #cheerleaders #cheerleading

For business inquiries, email us at:
Twosockzproductions@gmail.com

Instagram: @Twosockzproductions
Two Sockz Productions : Hey Family!! Do you want early access to our videos, unedited videos, and exclusive videos? Join our Patreon account: https://www.patreon.com/twosockz?fan_landing=true
Kassan Armstrong : Taylor gave me my whole life the way she ate that cartwheel tuck up with ease!! I’m so proud of her dedication to get better,her tumbling skills are going to unmatched when she finally gets everything down pack
Kelly Bertling : I honestly think having them compete a lower level would be a good idea. Not because they aren't capable of level four but at this point, they will not win or do well with this routine. I could see them being an amazing level 3 team and even moving up later in the year. Yes you have some girls who can compete strong pretty level 4 skills but you also have the majority of your girls who are inconsistent and are not ready for the work being on a level 4 team requires.
Naive Jessica : I think the inconsistencies lie in lack of technique, drills, and conditioning. A lot of girls are just throwing skills without true technique and moving lazily, even when marking. This is why some cant land tucks/tumbling and stunts barely hit. She’s right when she says they look like level one team throwing level four skills because minor things, like being clean, aren’t met. The skill level among the girls are not consistent. Like some are throwing true layouts and others are throwing tuck looking layouts. The coach asks for people to go full out, and I have never seen the whole team do it without at least one marking despite throwing tumbling earlier (not talking about those with injuries). Some of y’all don’t even throw jumps full out. Please practice how you want to perform or I agree with going down a level. People want to see y’all win. Also the tumbling without shoes and long hair not being properly put away are huge hazards for yourself and teammates.
Sea's Thoughts : At the end of the day the responsibility is on Coach Black. Didn't they have try outs at the beginning of the season? What were the qualifications to make this team? Each level of All Star cheer requires specific motion, tumbling, jump and stunt technique. Judging is strict and based on these expectations. They will get deductions on every section of this routine. Their tumbling technique needs cleaning up to work on straight legs, hallow shape, landing with feet together etc. They need to work on stunt basics and clean positions. Nice libs, scales, heel stretch etc would bring less deductions.

I honestly think some of the bad attitudes come from them being in over their heads. If they have more skills that they can hit consistently they will feel more confident and excited to practice. Sadly I don't think they can even hit Level 2 skills and some Level 1 skills because many skipped over the fundamentals and started throwing skills. Instead of talking about winning, Coach T and B should focus on hitting with least amount of deductions with a goal of hitting zero. If they hit, they will place well. I hope they can turn things around and that they will have a successful season.

FIRST THANKSGIVING PARADE PRACTICE!!

Hey Family!! Do you want early access to our videos, unedited videos, and exclusive videos? Join our Patreon account: https://www.patreon.com/twosockz?fan_landing=true

Make sure you are SUBSCRIBED with post notifications turned on... #Cheer #cheerleaders #cheerleading

NB : I wish we could get to know the coaches and girls more like jce
Stacy Newton : Can we see more of this team
Michelle B : When is there going to be more of Jce
Jamiera Smith : Back to back bangers
ruth rashaw : Nice video ❤️

THE CHEERLEADERS WILL MISS THEIR COMPETITION IF THEY MISS CHEER PRACTICE!

Two Sockz Productions : Hey Family!! Do you want early access to our videos, unedited videos, and exclusive videos? Join our Patreon account: https://www.patreon.com/twosockz?fan_landing=true
Taylor Jackson : Taylor is a really good tumbler once she get something she’s got it from that point on she tries really hard to master her skills
Cherisse Tate : Now this is the kind of practice we want to see! No attitudes, team work, and Keri being the great leader that we all know she can be. Keep it up ladies
Taydream : This is probably the most productive I've ever seen this group be. Literally the complete opposite of the other practice. That is what's so frustrating about them, they choose when they want to be or not. Like Kerri has the personality and is a natural when it comes to leading she just doesn't do it often, which sucks cause she can be a good extension of the coaches (I still think a few girls should be pushed to lead more, not just Kerri). Why don't they (the team) wanna keep this energy every practice?
das97 : Being a gymnast/cheerleader in the past, the front lunge stretch for splits (done at 8:00) is a better when the front knee is NOT going over the toes. You’ll get a getting stretch in the hamstrings and hips, which is more effective then what they’re doing now. And it’ll take some stress off the ankles :)

#jce

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 5,640건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.areand.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz