MDCLUB

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자백주부 조회 3회 작성일 2022-01-27 11:05:32 댓글 0

본문

THE BEST PHOTOS OF MDCLUB

LOVE IS A HOUSE-FORCE MD'S-CLUB APOLLO-LIVE

LOVE IS A HOUSE-FORCE MD'S-CLUB APOLLO-LIVE
HAYLO TROUTMAN : I actually had tears running down my face watching this, I miss TCD so much. He had to be one of the most amazing underrated voices. He could take the stage with Smokey Robinson easily!. I wish he had've had the chance to do solo projects and really get out there more. I haven't seen this actual performance in years and the memories of it are wonderful. This was when true Talent performed live. Oh, I love how they are dancing they tails off and singing live. How TC is singing those lead vocals live. Notice I keep putting the emphasis on live!? LOL music like this is timeless. Thank you so much for uploading this.
Matthew Ross : Damn, TC was killin' it on this one- incredible range, even better than the studio version!! Highly underrated singer for sure! RIP
EVANS : I saw them in concert in 87. They sounded AWESOME live. Rapping, singing, dancing. Flawless
Princessgem22 : TC’s voice though ♥️♥️♥️ RIP
One of the most beautiful voices ever.
My Inna' Peace Ministries : TFMD's don't get the recognition they deserve! To this day, they're still in my top 5 r&b groups of all time! T's falsetto is one of the best in music! Mines improved just by listening to him! Rest In Peace TCD, Mercury, DJ Dr. Rock & Trisco!

MDclub #01 Owner- JH Cha.

MDclub.kr

#MDCLUB

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 7,978건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.areand.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz